Measures Corona virus:
All on-line orders through our webshop are, as you are used to, delivered quickly and accurately, nothing changes there. The virus is not transmissible through packages!
- As of today, packages are no longer handed over. The delivery person keeps 1.5 meters away from the receiver. The delivery person rings the bell and puts the shipment on the ground, he or she waits remotely for the recipient to receive it.
- In wet weather, the delivery person will ring the bell and hold the shipment in hand. As soon as the recipient opens, the delivery person asks to distance himself and he or she puts the shipment over the threshold and dry inside.
- According to the previously announced measure, our delivery person signs after receipt by the recipient by noting the last 3 characters of the identification.
If you want to pick up parts from our store in Westervoort, you should take the following things into account:
- Parts must be ordered in advance via the webshop or via email.
- The pick-up time can be indicated by telephone or email.
- You can pay via our payment services on the webshop, or in the store by PIN or cash.
We take this measure to keep personal contact as short as possible and to limit it as much as possible. In this way we can maximize our normal service.
Our apologies for any inconvenience.
TPS Racing BV
Het Hazeland 27-29, 6931KA
Westervoort, The Netherlands
CEO Harrie Schiks
Chamber of Commerce: Arnhem 70600406
The use in the context of the imprint obligation published contact data by third parties for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is
hereby expressly prohibited. We reserve the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
All contents on our website have been created by us with the utmost care and accuracy. We can therefore assume no liability for the correctness, completeness
and timeliness of the content. As a provider we are according to the general law responsible for our own content on these pages. For external websites we assume
no responsibility. Furthermore, we are not obliged, transmitted and stored information to monitor or to look for clues that indicate illegal activity. A liability
on our part is only possible if we continue in spite of a set in our knowledge of concrete infringement of these rights violation. With knowledge of a specific
infringement, we will do everything in motion to remove this violation of the law in the form of blocking or deletion.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. The collection of any personal data (eg name, address or email addresses)
are collected, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. In binding orders on our shop system by an end user or a company, we must collect personal
information mandatory. These data are not without your express consent to third parties. We point out that data transmission over the Internet
(eg when communicating via email) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against unauthorized access by third parties is impossible.
Data protection for the parts of products on Webshop and Facebook
If you click on the Facebook icon, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established. Facebook gets this information
(including your IP address). If you click on the Facebook icon and you are logged on in the background with your Facebook account, you can link the
content of our sites on your Facebook profile. Facebook receives and stores in this case, personal information from you. This allows Facebook to
assign your visit to our site with your user account. We point out that we as providers of the sites no knowledge of the content of the transmitted
data and use them through Facebook. If you do not wish to do so, please register your account from Facebook before you visit our site.
TPS Racing BV
Your Passion is Our Passion